The heart of Reid Memorial is its worship. In worship, we gather together, knit as one by the Holy Spirit to be the visible embodiment of God’s love and grace as we understand it through Jesus Christ and the revelation of God through scripture. Worship is a joyful celebration of this outreaching of the Spirit who calls us, as community, to live, serve, and praise the Lord. We never need to worry if we are invited…God always opens the door, extends the first invitation, welcomes us to God’s house!
- Sunday Worship Service: 10:30am
- Children’s Church: Immediately following the children’s message during worship
- Sunday School: 9:30am – 10:15am
- Youth Ministries:
- Sunday Night Live – 2nd and 4th Sundays of every month
- Sundays from 5:00pm – 6:30pm for High School