The heart of Reid Memorial is its worship. In worship, we gather together, knit as one by the Holy Spirit to be the visible embodiment of God’s love and grace as we understand it through Jesus Christ and the revelation of God through scripture. Worship is a joyful celebration of this outreaching of the Spirit who calls us, as community, to live, serve, and praise the Lord. We never need to worry if we are invited…God always opens the door, extends the first invitation, welcomes us to God’s house!
- Sunday Worship Service: 10:30am
- Children’s Church: Immediately following the children’s message during worship
- Sunday School: 9:30am – 10:15am
- Youth Ministries:
- Sundays from 4pm – 5pm for Middle School
- Sundays from 5pm- 5:30pm dinner for both groups
- Sundays from 5:30pm – 6:30pm for High School